Presentation: A fun and sometimes interactive opportunity to have a greater understanding and even experience the importance of self care. As well as the importance of teaching and exampling self care to our peers in services and their families. We will be exploring the barriers and benefits to self care while also learning and experiencing skills and techniques.
- Review fundamental knowledge of behavioral health, substance use, and disability.
- Review a variety of therapeutic approaches to meet the behavioral health needs of their clients and their families.
- Identify common barriers and benefits to the utilization of self care skills.
- Review and/or practice utilizing various self care skills.
- Describe importance of self care and the importance of teaching and exampling self care to our peers in services and their families.